Sunday, June 24, 2007

Hebrew Law

I'm in the beginning stages of developing a thesis or research focus for my intended near-future Ph.D. work.

Currently, I'm interested in Hebrew law. Specifically, I'm interested in how the law was originally codified through oral tradition. Then how it was arranged into a written form. How did this law affect the first generations of Hebrews? How did it affect the Hebrews at the time of Christ? How does it affect modern-day Jews? How should it affect modern-day Christians?

If you have any questions regarding the Hebrew laws, please post them. I do not suggest that I have all the answers. But your questions could give me starting points to begin to wrestle with this research area and help me whittle down my thesis.

I'll post any and all "findings" here.

Thanks.

No comments: